In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.what do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.
what do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

It has been general view that overweight hampered to wide population who never did the exercise. This overwhelming tragedy might be caused by several failure decisions of activities previously, and it could be prevented by some options.

Uncontrolled eating habit could be the main cause of obesity. The fat women never think the risk of food consumption. The food of chemical-mixed might has dangerous ingredient within caffeine. The eater consumes caffeine more than once due to osteoporosis. Moreover, this illness is happened to the fatting. Mostly, they assume that food is full of calorie and carbohydrate, in fact, the delicious food containing addictive drugs through caffeine. Fortunately, it could be restricted by shifting of eating habit. Desire to eat addictive food is flipped into eating within proper nutrition, including, eating vegetables, rice, and meat.

Leisure time it could be the second cause of overweight. It is mostly dominated by the old retried man. The unemployed people feel that their free time is empty job. So they decide to do nothing, then, eating cereals, sleeping, and watching movies are their habit. This problem might be confronted by doing an extra exercise, including, brisk, and DIY ( do it yourself). These activities would reduce a number of fats in body.

Healthy could be got by eating proper nutrition and doing sport and exercise. Although, there are many features of unhealthy activities, the failure of eating habit and empty life could be damaged happy life. NBC news reported that 50% of the sleep-addict represented the number of osteoporosis. As a result, the movement of life is better than staying calm at home.

In sum, overweight which caused by uncontrolled feeding custom and leisure time could be fixed by proper nutrition and doing fit activities.

Sentence: Healthy could be got by eating proper nutrition and doing sport and exercise.
Description: The fragment Healthy could is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Healthy with Non.

You didn't develop the sentences smoothly.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james