in some countries the average weight of people is increasing and theri levels of health and fitness are decreasing .what do you think are the couses of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them ?

In today era of modernism.health and fitness levels of the homo-sapiens are decreasing because of increase in average weight of people .Below light will be shed upon the causes oh this problems and measures for it .

Firstly, these days junk food are ubiquitous .People have the urge to eat this and because of these stuffs the weight increases.ALSO, mixing takes place in food at very high rate which means food is not nutritional at all even in vegetables,fruits etc various pesticide or other chemicals are being injected which is harmful for the health and causes obese diseases.For instance,in some area the vegetables are being produced in non season by injecting with some chemicals.

Secondly,in today's cut throat competition globe ,every one is busy in their own life . Now a days, people do not have the time to do physical exercises .Peoples prefers to go in cars instead by walking .They use elevators instead of stairs.Thus,technical machines has taken the place of physical work of humans .The peoples those who have the sitting work always are more prone to obesity.

There are various measures in order to control this problems.Firstly,intake of junk food should be prohibited.Physical activities or recreational activities should be imparted in one's life .Also yoga plays a very vital role in order to make one healthy and fit.Apart from this a person should have the habit to drink 2 l of water daily.At last, programs should be organised which should upgrade the importance of health and fitness.For instance,there are various programs like Run for FUN in China and Run for health awareness in London are being organised in which people of all age group runs to spread the awareness.

To sum up, in order to succeed in life one need to make his body healthy and fit .Because it is said that"Heath is Wealth"

Sentence: There are various measures in order to control this problems.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and problems

Sentence: At last, programs should be organised which should upgrade the importance of health and fitness.
Error: organised Suggestion: organized

Sentence: For instance, there are various programs like Run for FUN in China and Run for health awareness in London are being organised in which people of all age group runs to spread the awareness.
Error: organised Suggestion: organized

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.