In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they like. To what extent should children have to follow rules?

Currently, one of the most considerable issues in every society is rule in children`s behaviours. It is a well-known fact that children`s behaviours also change due to their family in which they are born. Opinions are divided as to whether strict rules should apply children or not, but it is my firm conviction that mentioned rules may make them shy or embarissing while make some future plans or determine desitions because of some important reasons.

First of all, strict rules are not necessary for children on their early age because if we do not let our kids do some kind of harmful behaviours they will never understand why it is dangerous. For instance, if kid of four wants to put heavy water glass, and we do not let do it, that child can never recognize heavy of glass. On the other hand, this kind of rules also leds to children to reject their some responsibilities as to do their works themselves. It means, when they want to do something, and if they fails to do it at the first time, they always try to get help from others not themselves.

It should also be noted that, strict rules make children shy. Because of the fact that children which under the pressure always embarrass to try new skills and it leds them to do their skills in secret which may be cause for much more sufficient problems. That`s why these rules should not use on children`s nutures.

Taking everything into account, it is my foregone conclution that children behavior should not be followed strict rules.

while make some future plans or determine desitions because of some important reasons.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to while and make

Sentence: It means, when they want to do something, and if they fails to do it at the first time, they always try to get help from others not themselves.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and fails

in childrens behaviours.
in children's behaviours.

Sentence: Opinions are divided as to whether strict rules should apply children or not, but it is my firm conviction that mentioned rules may make them shy or embarissing while make some future plans or determine desitions because of some important reasons.
Error: embarissing Suggestion: embarrassing
Error: desitions Suggestion: No alternate word