In some countries governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move out of large cities and into regional areas Do you think advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages

In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move out of large cities and into regional areas. Do you think advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?

Despite enormous growth in urban areas,many countryside part of most countries are untouched and uneffected with growth story of other part.As a result many countries have begun moving theri business to other less developed areas.I believe this approach has both advanatages as well as disadvantages and this essay will throw some flash ligh on both the aspect of this change taking place.

Moving business and industries out of the major cities will bring many benifits to the country as well as business too.Firstly, most of the urban cities are now a days grapling to cope with the problem of t...

Sentence: Despite enormous growth in urban areas, many countryside part of most countries are untouched and uneffected with growth story of other part.
Error: uneffected Suggestion: unaffected

Sentence: As a result many countries have begun moving theri business to other less developed areas.
Error: theri Suggestion: their

Sentence: I believe this approach has both advanatages as well as disadvantages and this essay will throw some flash ligh on both the aspect of this change taking place.
Error: advanatages Suggestion: advantages
Error: ligh Suggestion: light

Sentence: Moving business and industries out of the major cities will bring many benifits to the country as well as business too.
Error: benifits Suggestion: benefits

Sentence: Firstly, most of the urban cities are now a days grapling to cope with the problem of trafic jam, rising cost of running busniess , crime and high wages which infact , brings their profit margin down.Thus shifting a business towards countryside will help them to overcome with these problem becuase of the availability of plenty of resources, raw material for industries by cutting down cost of runnnig business.
Error: infact Suggestion: in fact
Error: trafic Suggestion: traffic
Error: becuase Suggestion: because
Error: runnnig Suggestion: running
Error: busniess Suggestion: business
Error: grapling Suggestion: ?

Sentence: In addition to that this will foster local economy by brinding various development due to demand in other sectors such housing, water and food and helping deprived people to make their ends meet easily.
Error: brinding Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Indeed relocating industries will have some postive impact but industries will have to cope with a number of various factors in less developed areas such as security, lack of transportation, appropriate insfrastructure to setup an industry and scarcity of communication channel.
Error: insfrastructure Suggestion: infrastructure
Error: postive Suggestion: positive

Sentence: As a result companies and goverment would have to spend a good amount of money to setup these means even before starting the business and this is what most companies would not come to terms with.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government

Sentence: In conclusion , although there are negative side of the shifting a business in country side but In my opinion these things can be managed working hand in hand with the corporate and goverment for the sake of development in rural areas and yeilding benifit to both the business and community.
Error: yeilding Suggestion: yielding
Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: benifit Suggestion: benefit

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

'On the other hand' means 'However'. You used it wrongly.