In some countries, governments encourage industries and business to move from large cities to regional areas. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?

Over three hundred years after revolution industry in Britain yard, enterprises become significant in European social life. Furthermore, in modern era company occurs dramatically in each country across the world. In Europe, some people believe that business field which controlling by entrepreneur should be maintain and separate far away settlement area, such as build in suburb area. Vice verse, some people condemn that rebuilding business and industries are able to push the stabilization of price. If government produces policies to replace industries to peripheries area, the price of goods will be increase. This essay would be argues existential of industries in modern era.

In the early of 21st century, multinational company grow rapidly in each yard around this universe, as a consequence of modern economics industrialization increase and enhance human live capacity in income, and quality of live. The economist, John Stuart Mill, believes that industries should be built in area near of market. He argues market in economics perception that always stands near to costumers, due to it reducing budget of distribution. For example industries near the market might be reducing the price of distribution. Therefore, the industries in central of city can serve the benefit to costumer for getting affordable price.

Although, citizens, who are people living in metro city, condemn against Mill’s argumentation that industries near settlement area would be destruct the stabilization of live. Moreover, the drawbacks of city-industries enunciate by scientists that they are explaining the quality of air in industrial city in danger levels. The scientists, work in Laboratory of Oxford University, enunciate Liverpool and Manchester air quality not save for citizens who dwell in that two city of England. For example, people spent their time to live in the city – Liverpool and Manchester– that threatened by lug illness. Such as in Liverpool, children had been lived in industrial area for long time the quality of lug like heavy-smoker’s lug and the equal case occur in Manchester. Now the children are under investigation of medical researcher.

Finally, the evidences of replacement industries about drawbacks and advantages had explained, it produces polemic in citizenry. The argumentation of media, published by Reuters, explained the dangerous of industries. This case catches the concentration of Prime Minister, David Cameron. He argues replacement of industries hard for economics systems and replacement business and industries to suburb areas produce unstable ecology systems because rain forest as supplier O2 (oxygen) can be worse. Wise argumentation produces by the bureaucracy, the administrator creates act for ensuring the citizenry that act named “Eco-industries Act” which manage the number of industries in –Liverpool and Manchester–; the industries should be reduce pollution and government adopt policies “Industrial Taxes” which control the externalization of industries.

To put them in a nutshell, I think the act of governments that produce policies to control industries appropriate to reduce unstable of environment rather that move the industries to suburb areas. It is essential that manage the industries which match with ecology interest to ensure the nature save from danger. The Eco-industries act is a pivotal ways to manage the existence of industry in modern era.

Sentence: In Europe, some people believe that business field which controlling by entrepreneur should be maintain and separate far away settlement area, such as build in suburb area.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and controlling
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and build

Sentence: To put them in a nutshell, I think the act of governments that produce policies to control industries appropriate to reduce unstable of environment rather that move the industries to suburb areas.
Description: The fragment that move the is rare

Sentence: It is essential that manage the industries which match with ecology interest to ensure the nature save from danger.
Description: The fragment that manage the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace manage with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment nature save from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace save with verb, past participle
Sentence: The Eco-industries act is a pivotal ways to manage the existence of industry in modern era.
Description: The fragment a pivotal ways is not usually preceded by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Read a good grammar book. Have less grammar issues.

Put less content.