In some countries, governments encourage industries and businesses to move from large cities to regional areas. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?

Many fields has been affected by competition era. For some reasons, numerous bulwarks measure the parameter of stability in a nation come from the field of dealerships and manufactures. Therefore, most governments, today, embolden private companies to be more competitive, in facing up pace of life by way of expanding their enterprises from large cities to regional areas.

At first, some folks say that several businesses in part of the world could not move from original cities to other areas because paucity of support from the politicians. Next, related to several matters in the body of corporation itself: limitations of equipment, financial problems, lack of skill workers. Hence, it seems difficult to fulfill what governments want. However, plenty of people believe that every corporations in the world, whatever form of businesses are, they should be more adaptable in every conditions, peculiarly nowadays.

After a while, several other groups of human being have their own opinion. Firms who wants to expand their capability in regional domains, seems more confident in facing up the rhythm of life, singularly in this period of time. There are many benefits for companies which are willing to extend their products outside the original lands. For example, amount of folks would be recognize the products, companies could fetch more incomes, tackle unemployment matters, create enterprises more creative and competitive in terms of advancement their brands. On the other hand, obviously, it takes a bit struggle to catch the whole ideas because in the reality there are many prohibitive as well. Moreover, intervention from the civil administrations to local corporations are needful so that they could compete in international arenas.

In short, it seems there are many advantages than disadvantages in terms of expanding product of a firm. In the meantime, it depends on the enterprises itself, whether they wish to compete in the regional areas or not. Deliberations from the management of a firm is noteworthy in order to avoid collapse in the future, plus, fully support from the governments are crucial yet it is not as easy as saying.

Sentence: Competition era as nowadays has been affected in many fields.
Description: The fragment as nowadays has is rare
Suggestion: Many fields have been affected by Competition ....

Sentence: Hence, it seems difficult to fulfill what governments needs.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to governments and needs

Sentence: For example, amount of folks would be recognize the products, companies could fetch more incomes, tackle unemployment matters, create enterprises more creative and competitive in terms of develop their brands.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and develop

Sentence: Moreover, interfere from the civil administrations to local corporations are needful so that they could compete in international arenas.
Description: The fragment , interfere from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace interfere with noun

Sentence: In the meantime, it depends on the enterprises itself, whether they willing to compete in the regional areas or not.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and willing

No. of Grammatical Errors: 5 2 Read a grammar book.
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.022 0.07 It means sentences are not developed smoothly.