In some countries it is thought advisable that children begin formal education at four years old, while in others they do not have to start school until they are seven or eight. How far do you agree with either of these ideas?

That is very much discussed and overlooked issue throughout so many years, bringing its own adjustments in formal education legislation rules in many countries. That is worldwide trend to adapt the alterations that others have already accomplished and seen benefits. The same happens with the proposition of education for small children. In my point of view, legislation that supports it is far reasonable, than the one that acclaims postponing formal education until a child reaches his seven or eight.
First of all, that is more linked to social aspects. Many families cannot afford spending addi...

That is very much discussed and overlooked issue
That is a very much discussed and overlooked issue

That is worldwide trend to adapt the alterations
That is the worldwide trend to adapt the alterations