In some countries people are possible to have a wide variety of foods have been transported all over the world To what extent the benefits of this development outweigh the drawbacks

In some countries, people are possible to have a wide variety of foods have been transported all over the world. To what extent the benefits of this development outweigh the drawbacks.

A growing number of Earth's population brings many issues in today's circumstance. Food is one of the issues that withdraw people's attention. Billions of people around the world need more food time by time, but at the same time, the growing numbers of world's populations are not balanced with the increase of land's area for planting seed. This issue sparks some people in many countries experiencing a lack of food production, and it leads them to import food from all over the world. The benefits of this development seem to be negative.

Country like USA is experiencing an issue that almost every country in the world has been experiencing. The scope of the farm area tends to be narrower. Therefore, the food productions are forced to be more productive than ever, the food scientist and engineer are trying to find the way to produce more foods in limited area and time. Although their experiments have been succeeded in some points, still the food necessity of the country remained high. Consequently, the people in the country import foods from other countries. The lack of food can be solved by the incoming foods from overseas. Moreover, the variations of the foods are increasing, the prices are cheaper, and it is also give positive effect to the exporter countries that they can get profits from the trade. It is good, because most of the exporter countries are developing countries that still relying on agriculture industry and need money to develop their countries.

Even though importing foods from overseas can bring positive impact to both importer and exporter, but there is also negative side of it. High amount of foods needed are not balanced with the capability of land to produce foods in a short time, and the scientists and engineers are looking for a method to solve this problem. But unfortunately, the way that they implemented in the food industry causing side effects like bad transgenic mutation, bio hazard, e coli, and anthrax. These side effects have caused thousands of people died.

To sum up, the negative in contained side effect outweigh the benefits of this development. The countries should not import foods from abroad countries. They only need to develop their land to produce their food necessity.