In some countries students who misbehave have to leavethe school and are not allowed to continue their education In other countries they can return to their studies after a suspension period Discuss both options and give your opinion

In some countries students who misbehave have to leavethe school and are not allowed to continue their education. In other countries they can return to their studies after a suspension period. Discuss both options and give your opinion.

The importance of education is terrific to set the foundation of children's career that further leads them to successful n prosperous life. In some countries, children are bound to abandon their schools for life time who cause misbehaviour while other countries have tendency towards suspending them for certain time, allowing them to rejoin their studies. Here, I will examine both the aspects before reaching to my own perception.

There are multifarious points to support former view. First and foremost, some students are naturally stubborn and owner of disgraceful aptitudes who never give up their habits of misbehaving despite they are beaten fiercely by their teachers. Therefore, school authorities have no any other options expect restigating them. Moreover, kind of misbehavior is also a determining factor behind suspension, never returning to school. For instance, after being warned even, some students not only take perilous drugs theirselves but also spoil a large number of other student's characters by forcing them to be addicted of drugs that further drive them to do anti-social behavior during classes like abusing, sleeping in classroom, beating, quarreling so on. Consequently, it becomes taxing to bear them any more for the school staff. Some pedophiles studying cause sexual harrasment which is highly unendurable. So, it also endorses to discussing view point.

By contrast, the gigantic function to let ill-mannered students to return back is played by one more chance to bright their future on the basis of morality. For example, it goes without saying that ' a man is bundle of mistakes' so, it is obvious that mostly children often commit either severe or negligible misbehaviour sometimes inevitably. Hence, it is productive idea to suspend them for limited time as a consequence of their misbehaviour. Adding to it, no entrance after sunspension could stimulate them towards massive crimes in the absence of edicational virtues. So, some countries schools find it valuable to allow them rejoin studies.

From my notion, both aspects have their own significance. Although extreme level of misbehaviour can never be tolerable, resulting no entrance forever however, the severe results of firing them out should never be underestimated. According to me, there ought to be certain chances to mend their characterstics to re-establish themselves even if they misuse the value of their chances, life time suspention is robust alternative.

To recapitulate, the stage of being child is enriched with impulsiveness, thus, observation of mesuring their behaviour has to undergo intensive analytical glimpse before reaching to capital actions against them.

Sentence: First and foremost, some students are naturally stubborn and owner of disgraceful aptitudes who never give up their habits of misbehaving despite they are beaten fiercely by their teachers.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: It is wrong to have a complete sentence after 'despite' or 'in spite of'.

Hence, it is productive idea
Hence, it is a productive idea

Sentence: For instance, after being warned even, some students not only take perilous drugs theirselves but also spoil a large number of other student's characters by forcing them to be addicted of drugs that further drive them to do anti-social behavior during classes like abusing, sleeping in classroom, beating, quarreling so on.
Error: theirselves Suggestion: themselves

Sentence: Some pedophiles studying cause sexual harrasment which is highly unendurable.
Error: harrasment Suggestion: harassment

Sentence: Adding to it, no entrance after sunspension could stimulate them towards massive crimes in the absence of edicational virtues.
Error: edicational Suggestion: educational
Error: sunspension Suggestion: suspension

Sentence: According to me, there ought to be certain chances to mend their characterstics to re-establish themselves even if they misuse the value of their chances, life time suspention is robust alternative.
Error: characterstics Suggestion: characteristics
Error: suspention Suggestion: suspension

Sentence: To recapitulate, the stage of being child is enriched with impulsiveness, thus, observation of mesuring their behaviour has to undergo intensive analytical glimpse before reaching to capital actions against them.
Error: mesuring Suggestion: measuring

Double check your spell errors next time.