In some countries today young people are less respectful and polite to others What could be the reasons behind such behavior What can be done about it

In some countries today young people are less respectful and polite to others. What could be the reasons behind such behavior? What can be done about it?

Today we live in a world in which there’s no boundary and people communicate with each other easily. Although the communication is much easier, they are less respectful. There are some reasons for such a behavior which are discussed bellow.

First of all, in modern life style and with rapid pace of machinery life families are too busy with their job and they can’t spend a reasonable time with their families and their children, as a result they don’t have time for teaching their children the basis of life values such as respect each other, being obedient and etc. Another reason for this respectfulness is that parents, who are a good pattern for their children, don’t respect each other at home and consequently children follow their behavior and don’t learn this issue in families. In addition, children spend a large amount of time in front of TV so TV programs have a great influence on them but unfortunately these days the TV programs show bad behavior such as cursing, violence and etc.

In my opinion, teachers and schools have a significant role in teaching children how to treat good because children spend most of their time at schools. Besides, producers and film directors should pay more attention to the concepts and subjects they work on for making movies, since a large group of their audience are children and young people.

To sum up, for teaching our children how to be respectful, we should behave respectfully with each other because we are a pattern for them and consequently they’ll learn respect in their daily life.