In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this. Give reason for your answer and incl

In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this. Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Most of graduated senior high schools students plan to go to university and take their favourite majority. Whereas, some students prefer to work or travel for a year before they continue to university. I firmly believe that both have some reasons.

To begin with, the Japanesse students are chosen as the most famous students who work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Moreover, students will get some experience by doing that. Next, the students can meet with employees in the companies and they could learn how to coorporate each other. Besides, the students encourage their passion in area that they like. Thus, by knowing their passion, students can decide the majority they want when they start to unviversity. Furthermore, by working or travelling abroad, students force their selves to speak fluently many international languages. This challenge will broaden the knowledge of students.

Nevertheless, taking above all need much money. Next, students will ask their parents to support them. What is more, living alone to gain new experience in overseas might need good preparation of mental. Obviously, the students waste their periode for a year. When other students continue to university, group students of travel abroad postpone their college.

In my opinion, I agree that the students are better to gain new knowledge before continue to university by travelling abroad or working. Moreover, the students can prepare this goal before by saving their money. Certainly, the teachers at school should guide them good direction of travelling destination or workplace. After, the government could help by giving studens loan.

In my conclusion, taking an experience abroad before enter to university will broaden students mind. After all, the students consider of the teachers's sugestion and the parents's capabilities. In the end, the students who continue to university directly could find the same experience also if they encourage their selves while college.

Sentence: Thus, by knowing their passion, students can decide the majority they want when they start to unviversity.
Error: unviversity Suggestion: university

Sentence: Obviously, the students waste their periode for a year.
Error: periode Suggestion: period

Sentence: After, the government could help by giving studens loan.
Error: studens Suggestion: students

Sentence: After all, the students consider of the teachers's sugestion and the parents's capabilities.
Error: sugestion Suggestion: suggestion

Don't write an essay like a report.