In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Young people became very independent and educated through ages. In the consequence, many young people choose a university and it is their goal to be the best in education. Lately, taking a one year break between a high school and an university become very popular in a student’s community adolescence. That could show the society that young people choices are the best in their lives. In my opinion, that solution has more advantages than drawbacks.

First of all, young people are in a very complicated age and moreover they need to choose what they want to do in their future. Because of unstabilised hormones and fast decisions, which they make are usually improper. That is why a good decision before the collage is to have a little break from studying and find your own place in life. It could be much more easier with travelling or working. Some cultures has such rules and let young people to work in the Kibbutz. That experience give them strength and self-confidence, but also they realized how important is a job.

However, as was mentioned, it is not the best age for a very complicated movements. Young generation could decide not to go back to school at all because there exist a huge temptation in the easier independence. Without parents and teachers they could feel free and do not want to back to their earlier world with rules and laws restricted by parents. Because of that, young adults are short-seeing and do not really know how the real life looks like.

In conclusion, every decision even a good or a bad one have advocates. There is no one solution for all adolescence. Every choice depends of a different person. For one more freedom in a young age could be the best decision in a future life, but for the other one it could bring disaster. In my opinion, there is a need, parents should know their children a lot before they could make a choice about their future life.

Sentence: That experience give them strength and self-confidence, but also they realized how important is a job.
Description: The fragment experience give them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: Young generation could decide not to go back to school at all because there exist a huge temptation in the easier independence.
Description: The fragment there exist a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace exist with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: That is why a good decision before the collage is to have a little break from studying and find your own place in life.
Error: collage Suggestion: No alternate word