In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Having an activity: work or travel in a year, for young people between finishing high school and starting university brings competitive advantages to experience while some thoughts might probably coin this phrase in reverse order.
<!--break-->
In some countries, a year after study becomes valuable for young people to actively involve in work because they think it is a time which could be utilized to gain experience. As workers, the young learn what is and how to fulfill responsibility which rarely did they subjectively experience from high-school study. This professional duty could be potentially contributed when these people are under campus life. On the contrary, if the current system leads failure which is symbolically represented as reality of working schedule, it might establish some outbreak patterns, which influence in academic record. For example, students are caught in dilemma between work and study commitments.

Another experience that young people could win against before they are in campus life is traveling. They travel around expecting new phenomenon which prompt them handling new acquaintance. To understand the companion, communication skills as life tools should be improved because these skills also work when the young people, first-year students, are in campus. This is a truf card. Otherwise, According to CNN travel, exotic sightseeing seems to force travelers stay for long. If this permanently prevailed and impacted them, the student travelers would not have time to consider their study purpose.

Finally, although planning for work or travel should have been prepared in a year, the principal purpose of study is a must-have consideration for young people as well.

Sentence: As workers, the young learn what is and how to fulfill responsibility which rarely did they subjectively experience from high-school study.
Suggestion: Refer to the young and learn