In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

In a changing world, being an adolescent isn’t easy as it looks. Although you are young, you might be expected to act as an adult so that majority of them ask you to take your own responsibilities. To take consideration these facts, In my case, going overseas or working during your senior education time has multiple advantages. The two major subject, which are related to its good influences are about having data about real life and also visiting different cultures.

The people who argue that its opportunities are more highlighted rather than its disadvantages have some notable arguments. To begin with, by the help of working somewhere, young people can have information about real life. By earning his money, obviously he can have knowledge about the difficulties od adult’s everyday life. In addition to this, it will be very useful to alter their life vision in a good way.
Moreover by traveling they can visit multiple countries. So then, they can decide where to study or where to spend their time for university life. Some investigations show that, most student decide to study abroad after visiting different countries.

On the other hand, there are more compelling reasons which show that it has bad effects too. As they are adolescents and they have contradictions on their mind, going overseas can cause to have some confusion. Due to this, they might not made decision about where to study. Also, if working overwhelms them, they can feel as they have burden on their shoulders and it will affect them in an indifferent manner.

Thus, there are some who hold the opinion that senior ought to study or work whereas other share different point of view. In my opinion, its advantages and opportunities are significant.

Sentence: Due to this, they might not made decision about where to study.
Description: The fragment not made decision is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace made with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: By earning his money, obviously he can have knowledge about the difficulties od adult's everyday life.
Error: od Suggestion: No alternate word

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater