In some countries young people have little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard in their studies What do you think are the causes of this What solutions can you suggest Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fr

In some countries young people have little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard in their studies. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Brian drain is very common nowadays, parents are encouraging the up coming pressure of performing well in education on their youths and even this whole world try to make educational system more well organised and competitive for giving maximum benefits to numerous intelligent students through out the world.

Though, youth is the phrase when a person make his own identity in the world rather than his parent's identity and i don't think that it is as simple as to build a town on hill, it is not possible to make your existence delightful without any sacrifice or struggle. Brian drain give our y...

Sentence: Brian drain is very common nowadays, parents are encouraging the up coming pressure of performing well in education on their youths and even this whole world try to make educational system more well organised and competitive for giving maximum benefits to numerous intelligent students through out the world.
Description: The fragment world try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense

Sentence: Though, youth is the phrase when a person make his own identity in the world rather than his parent's identity and i don't think that it is as simple as to build a town on hill, it is not possible to make your existence delightful without any sacrifice or struggle.
Description: The fragment person make his is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: Brian drain give our youth a chance of making their life more satisfying than now but it also offers educational pressure which sometimes, makes youth hopeless and hostile due to dwindling approach of youths towards studies.
Description: The fragment drain give our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: However, for becoming a clerk who is a very common place to occupy, young people need to meant its study and pressure in order to end ceaseless competition and get the job .
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and meant

Sentence: Therefore, pressure and success are indistinguishable things and contrary with each other in our educational system. youth are the pillar who are made to take stress and difficulty of studies on them by the world and this endurance is sometimes conducive bad things to happen like drug use, drinking alcohol, suicide etc. Just to get over with impregnated pressure of studies on them.
Description: The fragment the pillar who is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Error: organised Suggestion: organized