Some employers reward members of staff for their expectional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. This practice can act as an incentive for some but may also have a negative impact on others.To what extent is this style effective.Are th

Some employers reward members of staff for their expectional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. This practice can act as an incentive for some but may also have a negative impact on others.To what extent is this style effective.Are there better ways of encouraging employees to work hard

Nowadays, it is a controvercial question wether money reward is beneficial in workplace or not. In this essay,I intend to explain the main positive and negative influence before proposing some other solution to improve staff motivations.

It is clearly obvious that receiving promotion is an encouraging way for workers who gain this to be the best in their career. On the other hand, it might bring some negative effects such as disappointing, stress for other coleegoues. A good example involves one of my friends who worked as a teacher in a primery school.As teaching is a very in demanding job especially in developing countries. When she started to work in a school in the classroom with over whelming work. At the end of the acadamic year some teachers recieved some bounes,but she did not. it made her dissatiesfyed and she stoped this profossion. As this example shows there is some drawbacks if just some staff appreciate for their work that they have done.Thus,there is no doubt that recieving money prize have both advantage and disadvantage for workers' motivation.

Having said that, there are some other methodes to encourage employees to be anthusiastic in thier jobs. One of the best methode is that encourage staffs together not individually beacuse when a group promots together some feeling like to be jealous might disappear and workers work together, and help each other, therefor it can increase produvtivity as well. For instance, a company which is called John Lowis in the United Kingdom share a year profit with all employees, with any exception. Therefore, undoubtedly there is not any sign of stress,and anxiaty between staff. Another suggestion to increase incention between colegues might be have a party at the and of one year and have a fun and in the end give some certificate to the best staff as a reward. With this all staff are collected in the same place and appreciated together. as a result of this the cooprative might be increased in this system with more job satisfaction.

To conclude, although recieving promotion is a good way to appriciate people, but it might have some negative impacts on other staff so to encourage workers it might be better all of them together recive some promotions such as bouns, and perks or high rise salary.

Sentence: For instance, a company which is called John Lowis in the United Kingdom share a year profit with all employees, with any exception.
Description: The fragment Kingdom share a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace share with verb, past tense

Sentence: Another suggestion to increase incention between colegues might be have a party at the and of one year and have a fun and in the end give some certificate to the best staff as a reward.
Description: The tag an article is not usually followed by and
Suggestion: Refer to the and and

Sentence: Nowadays, it is a controvercial question wether money reward is beneficial in workplace or not.
Error: wether Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: controvercial Suggestion: controversial

Sentence: On the other hand, it might bring some negative effects such as disappointing, stress for other coleegoues.
Error: coleegoues Suggestion: colleges

Sentence: A good example involves one of my friends who worked as a teacher in a primery school.As teaching is a very in demanding job especially in developing countries.
Error: primery Suggestion: primary

Sentence: When she started to work in a school in the classroom with over whelming work.
Error: whelming Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: At the end of the acadamic year some teachers recieved some bounes,but she did not. it made her dissatiesfyed and she stoped this profossion.
Error: profossion Suggestion: profession
Error: bounes Suggestion: bounds
Error: stoped Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: dissatiesfyed Suggestion: dissatisfied
Error: recieved Suggestion: received
Error: acadamic Suggestion: academic

Sentence: As this example shows there is some drawbacks if just some staff appreciate for their work that they have done.Thus,there is no doubt that recieving money prize have both advantage and disadvantage for workers' motivation.
Error: recieving Suggestion: receiving

Sentence: Having said that, there are some other methodes to encourage employees to be anthusiastic in thier jobs.
Error: anthusiastic Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: methodes Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: One of the best methode is that encourage staffs together not individually beacuse when a group promots together some feeling like to be jealous might disappear and workers work together, and help each other, therefor it can increase produvtivity as well.
Error: produvtivity Suggestion: productivity
Error: methode Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: beacuse Suggestion: because
Error: therefor Suggestion: therefore
Error: promots Suggestion: promote

Sentence: Therefore, undoubtedly there is not any sign of stress,and anxiaty between staff.
Error: anxiaty Suggestion: anxiety

Error: colegues Suggestion: colleges
Error: incention Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: With this all staff are collected in the same place and appreciated together. as a result of this the cooprative might be increased in this system with more job satisfaction.
Error: cooprative Suggestion: cooperative

Sentence: To conclude, although recieving promotion is a good way to appriciate people, but it might have some negative impacts on other staff so to encourage workers it might be better all of them together recive some promotions such as bouns, and perks or high rise salary.
Error: appriciate Suggestion: appreciate
Error: recieving Suggestion: receiving
Error: bouns Suggestion: bound
Error: recive Suggestion: receive