Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

It is generally believed today, that it is better to start learning another language at primary school than at secondary school. In addition, study shows the same result and experts suppose to think that it is the best way for learning a foreign language. There are many positive and negative aspects of this opinion.

The main disadvantage of this statement above is that children are too little at primary school. Their brain is not fully developed to learn that kind of things at such a young age. Pupils at primary school do not think about education. Instead, different games and cartoons are in their minds. Moreover, by adding extra subject to school programmes, children will have to learn more subjects and this will give to much information for them. As a result, pupils will get confused.

On the other hand, there are many advantages, too. It is scientifically proved, that children at primary school have better memory. So, pupils at young age learn things faster. Moreover, children will remember everything, which they used to learn at early childhood, during their whole life. Furthermore, they will be more intelligent than their friends, who are at the same ages as they are.

To sum up, after analyzing all the positive and negative aspects of beginning to learn a foreign language at primary school, while children are too young, rather than at secondary school, when they have grown up, it has now been shown and finally proven, that advantages outweigh all the disadvantages, which I listed before.

More content wanted to get higher marks.