Some governments say how many children a family can have in their country They may control the number of children has through taxes It is sometimes necessary and right for a government to control the population in this way Do you agree or disagree

Some governments say how many children a family can have in their country. They may control the number of children has through taxes. It is sometimes necessary and right for a government to control the population in this way.
Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays most countries in the world experience demographic problem. This fact has triggered the debate whether governments should manage the quantity of children in families or the couples should solely decide the size of their households. There are a number of strong arguments in favor of both sides, so before the quick conclusion this topic needs to be discussed.

We must acknowledge that controlling the size of families by government is intruding the individuals’ personal life. So everybody wants to hold their independence on their hands. It is quite understandable that controlling of...

Sentence: To take all the points I mentioned above into account, we can say that although it is not possible to deny completely some disadvantages of government controlling in demography looking at the discussed question from a wider angle indicates that that management has more pluses in comparison with minuses.
Description: The fragment that that contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word: