Some parents and teachers believe that children’s behavior should be strictly controlled, while others think that children should be allowed to grow up in their own way. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It says, the more you press coil spring, the more it will spring-up and when the limit exerts, it will break. The same rule applies to children as well. Being extremely harsh with children, specially by parents and teachers, may face adverse effects on their behaviors. At the same time, it would not be advisable also to leave children,to live by themselves. These both has its own consequences.

To begin with, when children gets over-restricted environment, routinely, they tend to cross all borders, as a result,they become more impatient and violent. Sometimes, they get influenced to do anti...

Sentence: To over-come these frustration, first, the child go against so called framed lifestyle and try to mingle with street-corner groups, who are mostly involved in non-accepted behaviors by society.
Description: The fragment child go against is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace go with verb, past participle

Sentence: For example, in the USA,there is a strict rule says, parents do not have right to scold or even should at their children even if they misbehaves.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and misbehaves

Sentence: After discussing both views, I strongly believe, children needs balanced parenting and support from teachers.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to children and needs

Sentence: This is the reason why majority of children start living seperately from their parents as young as by 13 years old.
Error: seperately Suggestion: separately

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts