Essay topics: Some parents and teachers believe that children’s behaviour should be strictly controlled, while others think that children should be allowed to grow up in their own way. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
This is a fact that children are our future hope and they’ll make the future, so their upbringing is very important. Although some people believe children’s behavior should be controlled, others think they should grew up freely. I agree both views up to a point.
Actually people’s manner and the way they behave shape in their childhood so it’s very important to control children’s behavior but in a way they don’t feel it directly. Because if they feel you control every detail of what they do, they’ll miss the opportunity to do the wrong things and they won’t learn from their bad behaviors and their mistakes. Moreover, this control can become a habit for them that if somebody control them they behave correctly and whenever they aren’t controlled they behave in a bad way.
On the other hand, we can’t let children to grew up in their own way because they are still young and they can’t recognize what behavior is right or wrong. They need somebody who lead them and warn them about their behavior. Parents and teachers should be aware about the way they treat them because if children feel they are strictly under control they will loose their confidence in the future.
To sum up, both ideas need to be revised. Children need to be controlled but not strictly and in a way they feel they miss their freedom. They should have their parents and their teachers in their sides and learn how to behave in a good way.
- some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is a place to learn this. Discuss both views (70)
- Some say that because many people are living much longer, the age at which people retire from work should be raised considerably. To What extend do you agree or disagree? (87.5)
- You and your friend recently went on a holiday together. You have a problem with your photos taken during the holiday. Write a letter to ask your friend for a particular photo and say- What is a problem with your photographs?- Which photo would you like f (90)
- Some people think that in modern world we are more dependent on each other ,while other think that people have become more independent. Discuss both views. (33.3333)
- Write a letter asking you colleague for assistance with your presentation. Please say- What is the presentation about?- What help do you need with it?- Explain why it is beneficial for everyone. (85)
- People are living longer than ever before. At the same time the young population is declining while the number of old people is rising. Will this development be a benefit for the society? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having more old people (70)
- Many people these days travel far for work or spend more hours working. Does this trend have more advantages or disadvantages? What do you think about work-life balance? (80)
- There are plenty of options available for spreading news, such as newspapers, radio, TV, Internet and so on. According to your opinion what is the best media to use? Why? (73.33329999999999)
- You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper. Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job. Please say- Where have you seen the ad?- What is the job description?- Why do you think, he is a suitable candidate for it? (70)
- Some children have problems at home and difficulties at school. Why do you think this happens? How can parents help them? (73.33329999999999)