You are hereSome parents and teachers believe that children’s behaviour should be strictly controlled, while others think that children should be allowed to grow up in their own way. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Some parents and teachers believe that children’s behaviour should be strictly controlled, while others think that children should be allowed to grow up in their own way. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Rahi's picture

By Rahi - Posted on 27 September 2013

This is a fact that children are our future hope and they’ll make the future, so their upbringing is very important. Although some people believe children’s behavior should be controlled, others think they should grew up freely. I agree both views up to a point.

Actually people’s manner and the way they behave shape in their childhood so it’s very important to control children’s behavior but in a way they don’t feel it directly. Because if they feel you control every detail of what they do, they’ll miss the opportunity to do the wrong things and they won’t learn from their bad behaviors and their mistakes. Moreover, this control can become a habit for them that if somebody control them they behave correctly and whenever they aren’t controlled they behave in a bad way.

On the other hand, we can’t let children to grew up in their own way because they are still young and they can’t recognize what behavior is right or wrong. They need somebody who lead them and warn them about their behavior. Parents and teachers should be aware about the way they treat them because if children feel they are strictly under control they will loose their confidence in the future.

To sum up, both ideas need to be revised. Children need to be controlled but not strictly and in a way they feel they miss their freedom. They should have their parents and their teachers in their sides and learn how to behave in a good way.