Essay topics: Some parents and teachers believe that children’s behaviour should be strictly controlled, while others think that children should be allowed to grow up in their own way. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
This is a fact that children are our future hope and they’ll make the future, so their upbringing is very important. Although some people believe children’s behavior should be controlled, others think they should grew up freely. I agree both views up to a point.
Actually people’s manner and the way they behave shape in their childhood so it’s very important to control children’s behavior but in a way they don’t feel it directly. Because if they feel you control every detail of what they do, they’ll miss the opportunity to do the wrong things and they won’t learn from their bad behaviors and their mistakes. Moreover, this control can become a habit for them that if somebody control them they behave correctly and whenever they aren’t controlled they behave in a bad way.
On the other hand, we can’t let children to grew up in their own way because they are still young and they can’t recognize what behavior is right or wrong. They need somebody who lead them and warn them about their behavior. Parents and teachers should be aware about the way they treat them because if children feel they are strictly under control they will loose their confidence in the future.
To sum up, both ideas need to be revised. Children need to be controlled but not strictly and in a way they feel they miss their freedom. They should have their parents and their teachers in their sides and learn how to behave in a good way.
- It has been said that the world is becoming a global village in which there are no boundaries to trade and communication. Do the benefits of globalisation outweigh the drawbacks? (78)
- Some people think that school children need to learn practical skills such as car maintenance or bank account management along with the academic subjects at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (73)
- Some people believe that it is wrong to keep animals in zoos, while others think that zoos are both entertaining and ecologically important. Discuss both views. (56)
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of genetic engineering (56)
- One of your friends ask you to be a partner in his new business.write a letter to reply him:- give your opinion about your friend's business idea- tell him weather or not you have decided to accept his offer- and explain your reason for this decision (61)
- You have decided to leave your current job even though you enjoy it. Write a letter to inform your manager of your decision.- Tell the manager about your decision and the reason for it- Describe what you have learnt in your current job- And ask the manage (73)
- Many criminals re-offend after they have been punished. Why do some people continue to commit crimes after they have been punished, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem? (61)
- Many criminals re-offend after they have been punished. Why do some people continue to commit crimes after they have been punished, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem? (67)
- What problems do children face in today's world? What should we do to address or solve these problems? (73)
- Some people think that private health care is better for people. Other say that health care should be free of charge and run by the government. How far do you agree or disagree with the given statement? (73)