Some people agree that the government should pay for primary education, while others say that the government should pay also for secondary and university level education. Discuss both views and give your own opinion

In the modern society, education is crucial for the development of a nation. Every country is taking initiative to stimulate their public to take higher education. Some people argue that it is government responsibility to pay only for primary education. However, others contend that government should take responsibility for higher secondary and university level education. This essay will discuss both aspects before making any definitive conclusion.

On one hand side, there are people who argue that government should pay merely for elementary schools. Primary education plays important role in child development. For instance, some developed countries such as Canada and United States of America have free primary schools education resulting decrease burden on the government. Furthermore, schooling should be free of charge. This means that parents should not have to pay for school, but more than that, they do not have to pay for course books and pay for the participating for sports events. Thus, everyone get chance to obtain primary education.

On the other hand, some people say that government should pay not only primary education but also for secondary and university education. Secondary and university level studies are crucial for the race of the development. If government takes responsibility to pay for higher education, more and more people try to obtain education. In competitive society, higher education leads to a more educated and workforce and does offer to external benefits to the society.

In conclusion, both arguments have a merit. In my opinion, only primary education should be free for everyone. Because, if higher-level education will be free of the cost, people will not be motivated and they will not have any competitive environment.