Some people argue teaching children of different abilities together benefits all of them.Others believe that intelligent children should be taught separately and given special treatment. Discuss both views and how do you think about it?

Education is the mandatory part of life and every child has a birth right to have primary education and to learn the basics of language and mathematics. Mental level of every student differ from each other and so every classroom has all type of students from average to brilliant.

Assessment of every student is done by teachers on the behalf of their performance in studies. Whole class has varying abilities but all students are kept together in order to make a balance. Moreover keeping the pupils together provide a chance to average students to learn from better students and this motivates them to become competitive in life.

However special attention on intelligent students is an another innovative idea as they are the future of the world. Close attention helps a child to enhance his skills and become more perfect in the subjects. In addition to it a student can easily gain knowledge and can learn more while staying away from the mischievous students of the class.

As every stick has two ends, Similarly teaching intelligent students separately will be like a discrimination to the average students.They will not able to compete and this can affect their motivation. Further more they will loose the chance of learning from their better performing friends. On other hand this can also affect the performance of toppers and they can become over confident and loose their interest in study.

Considering the matter in fair light education meant for overall development of the child and makes him social and successful. Extra classes can be given to intelligent pupils as they have some special needs but we have no right to marginalize the students from one another. Doing this will be like providing fake education.

Sentence: Mental level of every student differ from each other and so every classroom has all type of students from average to brilliant.
Description: The fragment student differ from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace differ with verb, past participle

Sentence: However special attention on intelligent students is an another innovative idea as they are the future of the world.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to an and another