Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience Compare the advantages of these two different way

Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Compare the advantages of these two different ways of learning about life. Which do you think is preferable? Use specific examples to support your preferable

Some people believe that listening to the advice of family and friends is the best way to learn about life while the others refer to learn through their experience. Both of these two ideas have advantages. If you do not have a lot of knowledge about something, the advice of people who you trust is very valuable. However, it is better to learn your life if you already experienced about these and you know what advantages and disadvantages of those things.

When you are thinking about what you want to do with your life, friends and your relatives are the great source. They can give you information about things such as jobs, school, traveling to other parts of the world. They have done a lot of learning in their lives, you can use it to make a decision what you want to do with.

In some cases, there is no real substitute for personal experience. For example, you do not like to make a presentation in front of your class because you know that you will make mistakes even you have carefully prepare your presentation before. Nothing but experience can help you deal with the nervousness you feel. The feedback getting from your friends and teachers will help you learn from your mistakes. At least, you will feel more confident for the next presentation.

In the end, I think the best way to learn about life if by experience. Because there is no one can teach you how to get along with other people, how to understand who you are. You can only learn these things by dealing with situations every day. Experience is the best teacher .