Some people believe that bicycles are the best mode of transport in the cities others disagree Please discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both views and give your opinion

Some people believe that bicycles are the best mode of transport in the cities, others disagree. Please discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both views and give your opinion.

As technology have been raising these days, more transportation is developing for people's comfort and ease. It having an many advantages with some disadvantages, people believe's that bicyles is best option while some disagree it seems that each and every person's way of thinking is differential. As per my point of view bicycles is not an good option for travelling long distance, Though for short distance it might be but not in metro cities.

However, increadible change have occurred from past in mode of transportation like cars and private vehicles usage has increased high but in today's nation private vehicles are preferred more by people. In past bicycle was only way but today because of technologies vehicles like cars used more and it needs input like petrol or diesel for travelling purpose. Pollution and traffic will increased because of it so some people believe to use bicycle to keep environment unpolluted, as per developed nation goverment will find an solution for these problem because people have choosed their high level life style as per their status so while travelling from bicycle is against it, money and environment issues doesnot affect.

Nowadays life seems tough because people are running behind money and try to maintain their status in society. Bicycle doesnot help to match them in these reputed and showoff society it will decrease their level and also for long route journey bicycle is waste of time and more members cannot travel together eventhough it affects to health for old-age people because it needs more energy to use it.

In conclusion, people should prefer cars and other vehicles rather than bicycles for their privacy status and ease in these era. In future more automated transportation will invent for people use.

As technology have been raising these days,
As technologies have been raising these days,

Sentence: It having an many advantages with some disadvantages, people believe's that bicyles is best option while some disagree it seems that each and every person's way of thinking is differential.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to It and having

increadible change have occurred
incredible changes have occurred

Sentence: Pollution and traffic will increased because of it so some people believe to use bicycle to keep environment unpolluted, as per developed nation goverment will find an solution for these problem because people have choosed their high level life style as per their status so while travelling from bicycle is against it, money and environment issues doesnot affect.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and increased

Error: bicyles Suggestion: bicycles

Sentence: However, increadible change have occurred from past in mode of transportation like cars and private vehicles usage has increased high but in today's nation private vehicles are preferred more by people.
Error: increadible Suggestion: incredible

Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: choosed Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Bicycle doesnot help to match them in these reputed and showoff society it will decrease their level and also for long route journey bicycle is waste of time and more members cannot travel together eventhough it affects to health for old-age people because it needs more energy to use it.
Error: eventhough Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: showoff Suggestion: show off