Some people believe that children are given too much free time They feel that this time should be used to do more school work How do you think children should spend this time

Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work. How do you think children should spend this time?

Education means all round development of an individual and not completed syllabus or the courses offered by various schools, colleges, and universities. Education must include some leisure time activities too to hone one’s skills in the fields other than academics. But utilizing this leisure time for studies or extracurricular activities have become a question of eternal debate.

Many people think that children are given too much leisure time which they should spend only to do more school work. But before jumping to this conclusion they forget one basic fact that children are human beings ...