Some people believe that competitive sports, both team and individual, have no place in the curriculum. How far do you agree or disagree?

Yet some people put forward the view that competitive activities should not be taught in school. For some reasons, I wholeheartedly disagree with this statement.

Let us start by considering the facts. The first thing that needs to be said is that it is impossible to argue that physical activity helps people to keep fit and stay healthy.

Another good thing is that sport has brought benefits to student’s physical and spirit trainings. Take for an example, if students take apart in sportive activities, they will relief stress and create a healthy basis for their later life.

Moreover, one should not forget that sport has brought benefits to student’s spiritual training. It means that team sports such as football, basketball, water polo, etc help students to cooperate with each other. In other words, competitive sports help to build a team spirit, because in order to win, they have to understand one another in the game. This is a very useful skill for students in actual future works.

So it is up to everyone to decide whether competitive sports should be removed from the curriculum or not. However, from the arguments we have presented, schools would be strongly advised to remain, moreover, increase the number of sportive activities, especially competitive ones. Because, there is no room for doubt that sports are inherent and indefeasible part of children’s life and it can not be removed from schools’ activities. So to draw the conclusion, I absolutely disagree with this statement for the reasons mentioned above.

Sentence: Take for an example, if students take apart in sportive activities, they will relief stress and create a healthy basis for their later life.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and relief