Some people believe that competitive sports both team and individual have no place in the school curriculum How far do you agree or disagree

Some people believe that competitive sports, both team and individual, have no place in the school curriculum. How far do you agree or disagree?

One cannot deny that human being always needed physical active life. That is why as soon as schools were formed, sport was introduced to school curriculum. One of the most popular type of sport played at school is competitive because it entails a desire to become better. People find sport essential part of any child’s education. However, others suggest that competitive sports should not be taught at school. Both views will be discussed in this essay.

On the one hand, people support an idea of sport lessons at school. That is because it is a common sense that children are prone to reject to do any activity if it is not funny and appealing. If there is no competitive sports in a student’s schedule, then children will probably stop being so impassionate about sport. Furthermore, people believe that children must develop both mentally and physically. Moreover, it is quiet popular nowadays for a child to become a sportsman and apply to a college, when a student is not skilled at science or art.

On the other hand, some people find establishing competitive sports at school unnecessary. There are several reasons to think so. First of all, parents are afraid of finding their children focused only on sport, not on education. Secondly, competitive sports are usually harmful. For example, students can hurt their arms or legs while playing some competitive team sports such as football. Thirdly, the reason why some people are against competitive sports at school curriculum is a financial state of a school. It is not cheap to provide all sport facilities such as courts, racquets, balls and etc.

To sum up, despite people some drawbacks exist, there is no doubt that competitive sports are crucial part of any school’s curriculum.

Sentences with grammatical issues:
People find sport essential part of any child’s education...
despite people some drawbacks exist, ...