Some people believe that computers are more a hindrance than a help in today’s world. Others feel that they are such indispensable tools that they would not be able to live or work without them.•In what ways are computers a hindrance?•What is your opinion

Some people believe that computers are more a hindrance than a help in today’s world. Others feel that they are such indispensable tools that they would not be able to live or work without them.
• In what ways are computers a hindrance?
• What is your opinion?

Without any doubt, nowadays it is almost impossible to imagine life without computers. As a result of technological advances they have integrated into every work place, even every house. We all know, everything has its pros and cons and this statement is true about computers, too. So, I will try to indicate some of those advantages and disadvantages below.

The main advantage of “mind machines” is that they help to decrease the amount of time required for complicated works. I mean, until last several decades for people a lot of activities such as computing, solving difficult problems, wr...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts