Some people believe that going to university is the best way to prepare for successful future career. Other think that people should go directly to work after leaving school and earn their experience in business/ work.

Everyone has dreams that they should get in early time or a long time. They hope to have a beautiful future better than before. To get their dreams, some people believe that they have to continue study to university. Other side say just work early after leaving school, so they can get chance to be success early. Because many famous people have lower in education major.

People who say that we do not need going to university after leaving school believe that university is not only one way to get successful in the future. They realize that their experience makes them success. Experience which is followed by hard work and do not give up with problem. They also say that if they are looking for job early it will make them can get their dreams come early too. And we know it is not easy to get a job today. They say that going to university is wasting time and money. In facts many graduate spent their time and money for study at university, but after they finished, they did not get a job or need more time to get it.

Others give different opinion, going to university is more important to get successful in the career future. They think that all of job field need education certificate. For example, if they want to apply job at a company, they must get a high level job. High level job they can get if they have high education background. People who have high education level will have more chance to get acceleration in rising position job. Besides going to university will give them more idea how to get successful. There also many extra lesson that will give them skill and relationship to companies. Entrepreneurship and leadership they can get and build at university.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against going to university the best way to prepare for a successful future career. I believe that is the best way, because it gives us education to reach the success in the future. Many facts told that person who has high education got more success in the future than people who has low education.