Some people believe that other people are born with certain talents. But, some people claimed that children can be taught to have good talents.

Some people believe that other people are born with certain talents, like sport, music and etc. On the other hand, it is sometimes claimed that children can be taught to have good talents as an athlete or musician. In my view, there are second possible to comprehend and enhance young ability.

Firstly, some people are born with quality talents and detected when they was young. For instance, in Youtube, we can spot many of videos about talented kids to sing a song like famous singer such as Bruno Mars, Jason Mraz and Katty Perry. The kids imitate them for singing and some kids sing with good voice and admire the viewers. Their aptitude appear since they really young. They try to reform their talent in music and prove to the world that they are incredible boys and girls.

Secondly, there are ordinary kids which do not have any talent but they still have ability to create something dissimilar than others. For example, the minor who like football, that is not mean they do not have any talent and just wasting time for playing football. The parents have to achieve their son and daughter about what they like. If they like to play football, the parents have to teach them football because perhaps someday the kids will be a good athlete. Thus, with educate regularly about sport everyday to the kids, it could help enrich their hidden abilities or skills.

Overall, all of the youngster in the world have various talents which are unequal with others. The parents have to realize about their children’s ability and evolve it with tutoring them or just whatever the kids want. As a result, it could support to increase the children’s to demonstrate their flairs.

Sentence: In my view, there are second possible to comprehend and enhance young ability.
Description: The word second is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to second

Sentence: Their aptitude appear since they really young.
Description: The fragment aptitude appear since is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace appear with verb, past tense

Sentence: Thus, with educate regularly about sport everyday to the kids, it could help enrich their hidden abilities or skills.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to with and educate

Sentence: As a result, it could support to increase the children's to demonstrate their flairs.
Description: The tag a noun, plural, common, genitive is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to children's and to