Some people believe that successful sports professionals can earn more money than people in other vital professions. While, others think it is unfair.

Some people believe that successful sports professionals can earn more money than people in other vital professions. While, others think it is unfair. In this essay, I will present my viewpoint.

I argue that successful athletes need hard work to achieve their position in professional rank and honor from their country. Firstly, professional sportsmen should maintain their condition to face their opponent and win the match. This include eat only full-nutritious meal, such as fruits, vegetables, eggs, but avoid full-carbohydrate and fatty meal like rice and junk food. Secondly, professional sports-persons have to practice and exercise everyday to improve their ability. For instance, Wayne Rooney, Manchester United’s player challenges himself to run faster than a running sport car, and train his accuracy in kicking the ball. Thirdly, athletes are the pride of their nations. In international championship, athletes have to win the match and bring their country to the top position. I believe that their hard work is worth for the medal, the honor, and the luxurious things that they bring in from the money they earn.

On the other hand, others believe that professional sports players should not earn more money than people in other crucial professions because their job only contain a little risk and athletes only do what they like. Football players usually like their job due to it is their hobby, which has little risk such as fatigue or injury. These kinds of risk can be healed in the hospital.

In conclusion, let me reiterate that athletes’ hard work render their country proud of them and worth to gain more money than others. However, others argue that it is not fair.