Some people believe that there should be fixed punished for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstance of an individual crime and the motivation of committing it always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment. Discuss b

Some people believe that there should be fixed punished for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstance of an individual crime and the motivation of committing it always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment. Discuss both views and your own opinion.

Bad and good things, which are done by human beings, exist in our society. All we have to focus on is that how to fix and protect it in advance by using right policy strategy like law and its implementation. Lawbreaking or crimes can be punished correctly in order to keep safe healthy society. Whether fixed punishment or depending on condition of crime punishment are always debatable topic in us because of human life is inimitable.

To put matter into one side, it is clear that if you are committed in crime, you are full responsible for it. Once we are living in dangerous place in which hundred and hundred crime is done by perpetrator and while vulnerable and innocent people are becoming victim of it. So there is answer comes up with who is responsible for it. It is clear that in order to keep safe living, law enforcement should be firm and fixed. As in example someone who commits murder, terrorism and raping have to be imposed by most tough sentences which can be life imprison eve more execution. Moreover, if we do not make it right, someone may do felony again and again after having spent few years in jail.

To matter into other hand, assumption of concept is very wide and it includes vandalism, littering, embezzlement even manslaughter. One of the complicated condition is that manslaughter. Because people, who are responsible it, did not have another choice. Otherwise whoever did it does not intend to do such a shaming things his lifetime. That is why, circumstances of crime and individuality can be considered flexibility. Also, in practice it is common that extremely sick one is accused of accomplice. In which case, fixed penalty may not be fair justice.

To sum up, I believe that offender should be punished in accurate ways which can be fixed or taking account of condition of each crime. Most vital thing is that we must respect human right and give proper penalty without single track mind.

Sentence: Because people, who are responsible it, did not have another choice.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to responsible and it

Sentence: Otherwise whoever did it does not intend to do such a shaming things his lifetime.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to things and his

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater