Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Other, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Other, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Many times criminals elude the justice system by manipulating it. Fixing punishments might be a viable solution to ensure punishment to all criminals. At the same time, the negatives of such system should be considered prudently. I will attempt to elaborate both the views.

Fixing punishments may lead to greater social security and stability. The notion of fixed punishment will be a deterrent factor for criminals. They will than know that even the best lawyer can't get them out. Further it will ensure that a quick justice is meted out. This will ensure the criminals don't dawdle and buy extr...

Sentence: They will than know that even the best lawyer can't get them out.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to will and than

Sentence: But if we consider circumstances as well as motivation, the person who murdered for defense would be exonerated by any court of justice.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to who and murdered

Sentence: One one hand it leads to greater stability in society, on the other hand some innocent might be wrongly convicted.
Description: The fragment One one contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word: