Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken in to account when deciding on the punish

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken in to account when deciding on the punishment.

The amount of punishments for crimes and the type of it, was always a controversial issue. Should punishments be constant for every criminal or punishment should be realted to the circumstances of performing a crime. There are argues both in and against each one. But, in my mind the later one seems more logical.

In one way, fixed punishments can be more effective in the way of inducing fear in criminals. For example, one who decides to rob a bank may convince himself that his poverty is a good excuse for his action and would change his situation in a court, if he became captured. Knowing th...

should not be punished just by they own.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to by and they

Sentence: Should punishments be constant for every criminal or punishment should be realted to the circumstances of performing a crime.
Error: realted Suggestion: related