Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others. However, argue that circumstances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account. Discuss both side and give your

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others. However, argue that circumstances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account. Discuss both side and give your own opinion.

Specific group of people believe that each type of crime do not have require to diverse punishments although others think that the type of retribution exactly depends on the kind of offence.

On the one hand, equal features for all type of the crime indicate that there is a special sociable justice in the society. In this way, judge and jury have an easy task for judgment compared with when they forced to enforce different verdicts for diverse misdeed. Moreover, there is not either any worry or depression about how offenders would be punished for their illegal act or how victims could be gained their rights in the court. In addition, accused could not be complained to the type of the penalty, because sentence enforce absolutely similar and fair for all the guilty individuals.

On the other hand, being recognizable the differences between the small and big crime, each crime should be has the specific retribution related to the offence. For instance, variation between burglary, crook, or even murder could be understandable provided that they have different punishment in the court. On top of that, if all the penalties be like each other, murder and other kind of the heavy crime would be regular and common in the society and no one do not have fear of doing something illegally that it has unfortunately devastating effect on the young generation and their future life. Furthermore, social safety are increased by various sentences in all over the world, because people know if someone commit a crime, he would be punished in the court by judge and if someone be innocent, he would be acquit.

To sum up, in my personal point of view, diverse sentences could be show vividly the diverse among misdeeds although fixed punishments can be have a few positive aspects.

Sentence: Specific group of people believe that each type of crime do not have require to diverse punishments although others think that the type of retribution exactly depends on the kind of offence.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and require

Sentence: Furthermore, social safety are increased by various sentences in all over the world, because people know if someone commit a crime, he would be punished in the court by judge and if someone be innocent, he would be acquit.
Description: The fragment someone commit a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace commit with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular