Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime Others however argue that the circumstances of an individual crime and the motivation for commiting it should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime.Others,however,argue that the circumstances of an individual crime,and the motivation for commiting it,should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.

Nobody denies, crime is one of the problems in every society, however, each nation is suffering from this. Goverments think about solving this problem and take some measures for punishments for crime.

Crime is the process which people do it for various kinds of purposes. People kill each other for money, bad languages and so on. Policies can cause different types of crime also which not only adults but also children killed in such terrors. Therefore taking measurement for punishment for crime is urgent for stoping this bad events.

Choosing punishment for crime is difficult process whic...

Sentence: Because you can't judge a person who killed someone for protect himself and a terrorist the same.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and protect

Sentence: Therefore taking measurement for punishment for crime is urgent for stoping this bad events.
Error: stoping Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Though if govenments apply fixed punishments for each type of crime it will be good for minimizing amount of crimes and another hand if you killed one person you are criminal and you didn't vary from others because it didn't depend on amount, someone's life was stoped by you.
Error: govenments Suggestion: governments
Error: stoped Suggestion: No alternate word