some people believe that visitor to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences. discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Travelling is one of the popular sports in the world today because, by travelling, everyone could visit the new place and new cultures. People go by one country to another country to reach satisfied on themselves. However, before they come to one place, they would look for much information. A group of people argue that tourist from other country should persue the rule of the culture, while the others group are in contrary. They think that the country should welcome to the differences of custom and behavior.

Differences that happen in the world become usual, include in Indonesia which has more than 13,000 cultures. Some people argue that the differences should be accepted by the country that they visit, especially the native, so if there is someone who has another culture comes to Indonesia, without learn and make balancing, it should be accepted. Moreover, differences can make the citizen easier to face foreigner with different cultures.

On the other hand, visitor should follow the role, because it will be easier to be received in the new place by the native. For example, a few years ago, in Africa, there is a group of traveler that did not learn the citizen’s behaviors and customs before they came. They were surprising because they came to a village that the citizen was not easy to receive tourist because their thought is “foreigner is enemy”, so they cannot save their live. Next, some people think that “if someone who do not try to learn new culture means he do not appreciate the host country”.

In conclusion, every place has its culture which has to be appreciated. In my opinion, visitor should learn the culture first before visit a new country because it can be shock culture for some people or it could be a dangerous for them.

Sentence: A group of people argue that tourist from other country should persue the rule of the culture, while the others group are in contrary.
Suggestion: Refer to others and group

Sentence: Some people argue that the differences should be accepted by the country that they visit, especially the native, so if there is someone who has another culture comes to Indonesia, without learn and make balancing, it should be accepted.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and learn

In my opinion, visitor should learn the culture first before visit a new country because it can be shock culture for some people or it could be a dangerous for them.
Suggestion:In my opinion, visitor should learn the culture first before they visit a new country because it can be a shock culture for some people or it could be a danger for them.

Error: persue Suggestion: pursue

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.