Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences. discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, still occur debate about follow local customs and behavior when visit to other countries. In here Indonesia, this problem still occur different overviews within agree or disagree about this matter. Although, different culture various thing are interested to learned. In this essay I will examine about several issues.

First of all, societies in Indonesia yet has assumption that every visitor especially foreigner should follow customs and local behavior to appreciate local culture. Actually this assumption not mistake and good for introducing local traditional. However, societies should respect with there are different culture because every countries have culture self. For example, visitors are coming to Indonesia especially derived from Western Europe always wear swimsuit if sunburn in coastal. This their culture and we must give appreciate.

On the other hand, as freedom country Indonesia should welcome with another people who visit Indonesia. Most of the visitors has diversity culture and actually well for transfer knowledge. For example, there are visitors from Japan come to Indonesia, they always brings something new regarding culture. Without we should to visit Japan, at least we already know about their culture and tradition. If we can think clearly, this is able to give advantages for us.

In conclusion, culture and behavior in every country has different and various. We do not need to force visitors who visit Indonesia should follow our local customs and tradition. In my point of view, societies should welcome and respect with another culture. Hereby Indonesia will famous in the world as countries that respect with another culture.

Sentence: In here Indonesia, this problem still occur different overviews within agree or disagree about this matter.
Description: The fragment In here Indonesia is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace here with adjective

Sentence: Although, different culture various thing are interested to learned.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to culture and various
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and learned

Sentence: This their culture and we must give appreciate.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to This and their

Sentence: On the other hand, as freedom country Indonesia should welcome with another people who visit Indonesia.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and people
Description: The fragment who visit Indonesia is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace visit with verb, past tense

Sentence: For example, there are visitors from Japan come to Indonesia, they always brings something new regarding culture.
Description: The fragment Japan come to is rare
Suggestion: there are visitors from Japan come to Indonesia

Sentence: Without we should to visit Japan, at least we already know about their culture and tradition.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to Without and we

Sentence: Hereby Indonesia will famous in the world as countries that respect with another culture.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and famous