Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior .Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior .Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is common knowledge that, accepting guests from all over the world has been an integral part of every nation’s life throughout the history and this fact has lead many discussions regarding to the cultural adjustments by both sides. At that point, whether newcomers should adapt to the cultures that they enter or their own cultural traits ought to be welcomed by locals is quite debatable question. To my mind, there are strong arguments on behalf of the each option. Therefore, I will try to discuss this topic by and large, before jumping to conclusion.

To begin with, when visiting a new country, it is not possible to build up good relationships without knowing and adapting to the local lifestyle and traditions. For instance, different gestures have distinctive meanings in various cultures and that’s why, it’s highly probable that, some of our gestures and mimics can be misunderstood by locals. In addition to this, following local customs shouldn’t be seen as compulsory task, on the contrary, it can be quite fun. To be more precise, everyone can learn a lot of aspects of new culture by following that culture’s conventional behavior, since people can improve their scope of world outlook.

Nevertheless, if countries do not welcome the characteristics of foreign cultures, it can result in decreases in the amount of visitors to the country. Apparently, this situation is quite undesirable for countries, as it make them lose great sums of money because of the downfall in the popularity of tourism. Furthermore, it is also clear that, cultures cannot be enriched without supplements by other ones and in order to catch up with the non-stop changing and developing world, welcoming new traits seems to be inevitable.

To sum it up, taking all the above mentioned points into account, to my mind, it would be great if both locals and visitors attempted to get used to each other’s cultural features simultaneously.

It is common knowledge that,
It is a common knowledge that,

this fact has lead many discussions
this fact has led many discussions

is quite debatable question
is quite a debatable question

on behalf of the each option.
on behalf of each option.

Sentence: Apparently, this situation is quite undesirable for countries, as it make them lose great sums of money because of the downfall in the popularity of tourism.
Description: The fragment it make them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense