Some people belive that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime.Others,however,argue that the circumstances of an individual crime,and the motivation for committing it,should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishments.D

Some people belive that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime.Others,however,argue that the circumstances of an individual crime,and the motivation for committing it,should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishments.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Crimes are one of the most trouble problems in the society. Naturally, it is impossible prevent it. However, if some processes are put into practise, people can decrease it in certain degree. Today, a lot of punishments are made real for crimes. And the punishments can prevent committing.

The punishments may be various. So that, some people think that there must be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Thus, neither in most countries nor in our country , punishments are not heavy. For example, nowadays, the die punishment is vanished in many countries of the world. Nevertheless, from my point of view, to punish the crimes by simple punishments is not logical way to fall the crime in the society.

Notwithstanding, the other piece of people think that punishments must depend on the condition of an individual crime. Frequently, in my opinion, their ideas are right. Because, it is very necesarry case that who is vicdim, in which circumstance the crime is committed and so on. Even so, to commit desperate people, primary infants require the die punishment, for my opinion.

In general, the motivation for commit crime is most important fact to decide the punishments. For every crime must be relevant punishment. The thing that crimer want it and commit the crime for it is also significant when deciding on the punishment.

In conclusion, crimer people must think about the main result of their action. Forallthat, for my mind, the people who commit horrible crime have mental problems certainly. Nobody is stay free if he\she commit crime.

Sentence: Naturally, it is impossible prevent it.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: it is impossible to prevent it.

Sentence: The thing that crimer want it and commit the crime for it is also significant when deciding on the punishment.
Description: The fragment crimer want it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: Nobody is stay free if heshe commit crime.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and stay

Sentence: However, if some processes are put into practise, people can decrease it in certain degree.
Error: practise Suggestion: practice

Sentence: Because, it is very necesarry case that who is vicdim, in which circumstance the crime is committed and so on.
Error: vicdim Suggestion: victim
Error: necesarry Suggestion: necessary

Sentence: Nobody is stay free if he\she commit crime.
Error: he\she Suggestion: ?

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.