Some people consider that thinking about and planning for the future to be a waste of time They argue that people should simply live in moment Do you agree or not what is your opinion

Some people consider that thinking about and planning for the future to be a waste of time. They argue that people should simply live in moment. Do you agree or not/what is your opinion?

It is commonly accepted that considering future is essential in modern society. Many people believe that planning for the future qnd making goals is more beneficial for succeeding in life. However, there is a line of thought which advice people to lead a meaningful and effective life in present. I am of the former belief because of following reasons.

To justify my point of view, i would to say that future planning inspire us in many way. Planning for the future is great motivating factor for workhard and achieving goals. People would think about their own ability and realise their dream. They think different and big for the purpose of making that future come true. Moreover, it is well known that "Misfortunes never comes alone". If somebody has a future plan they can easily overcome from obstacles. Thus making plan for future is not unrealiable idea.

Further emphasizing my point of view, it is undeniable that thinking about future improve work efficiency. It motivates people to lead a standard life for the betterment and it is indeed a fasinating idea. Furthermore,when people are preparing for their future they can identify possible problems and harmful situation that they might face in future. For instance, people with future plan tend to save a great deal of money to prevent potential financial burdens in their adulthood.

On the other hand, some people believe that future is a kind of thing which can never plan and simply live in the present is a best way to live.Secondly, Planning does not seem a realiable way because many unforseen events can turn their plan against their wishes. To illustrate, people often make a huge investment in term of money. It is likely that many of these plans do not work as per their design. As a result they may feel distressed.

In conclusion, despite of uncertainty of our future, we should take a great efforts to plan properly. There is need to maintain a balance for healthier life.

Sentence: Planning for the future is great motivating factor for workhard and achieving goals.
Description: The fragment is great motivating is rare
Suggestion: is a great motivating factor

Sentence: Further emphasizing my point of view, it is undeniable that thinking about future improve work efficiency.
Description: The fragment future improve work is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace improve with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: On the other hand, some people believe that future is a kind of thing which can never plan and simply live in the present is a best way to live.Secondly, Planning does not seem a realiable way because many unforseen events can turn their plan against their wishes.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Sentence: Many people believe that planning for the future qnd making goals is more beneficial for succeeding in life.
Error: qnd Suggestion: and

Sentence: People would think about their own ability and realise their dream.
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It motivates people to lead a standard life for the betterment and it is indeed a fasinating idea.
Error: fasinating Suggestion: fascinating

Error: unforseen Suggestion: unforeseen
Error: realiable Suggestion: reliable