Some people feel that entertainers e g film stars pop stars musicians or sports stars are paid too much money Do you agree or disagree Which other type of job should be highly paid

Some people feel that entertainers (e.g film stars, pop stars, musicians or sports stars) are paid too much money
Do you agree or disagree.
Which other type of job should be highly paid.

Earning is based on your work time mostly, however popularity of any one can lead him to get a chance to get extra earning. Entertainers nowadays are paid too much comparatively. People love to see their stars in live or in television programs, so stars has always wonderful opportunity to get paid high. I personally agree that entertainer paid too much money but they really deserve it.

Entertainer's average professional life spam is less than to any other profession. For example a cricketer can earn high for the limited line and after his retirement he even cannot manage to earn equal to an average professional. Entertainer always work hard because they do their work on day and night basis and indeed they really sacrifice their time for their families.

On the contrary stars are consider ambassador of the country because they visit around the world and give identification of their own country in International level therefore they deserve extra earning. Another reason is to have a natural skill for example any singer voice base on the natural feature, as singing can be learned but same voice cannot be created.

Entertainer is always on public demand and this is another factor to earn extra.People always wish to see their starts in live concert or in television shows. Further on Confidence level of stars is also lead them to get paid high because they do not get nerves in any public performance and their confidence level is a key element to paid them high, as no one can maintain this level expect entertainers.

Concluding this I personally believe that if entertainer get paid high they really deserve however, I think some other type of jobs are need paid high; for example public service (professionals) , which include (power and gas maintenance, fire fighting, bomb disposal, anti terrorist force, rescue workers). These type of tasks involve very high level of risk, and these type of workers are serving to nation. I therefore strongly believe that these type of workers should paid high similar to any star because people need them and even without them, they cannot service in society.

Entertainer average job life is less comparatively to any other profession.
Entertainer average job life is less comparative than any other profession.

Sentence: Entertainer an always on public demand and this Is another reason to earn extra as people always wish to see them in live or in television.
Description: The fragment an always on is rare

Sentence: Confidence level of stars is also lead them to get paid high because they did not get nerves in any people performance and their confidence level is a key element to paid them high, as no area has this level.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and paid

Sentence: I there for strongly believe that this type of workers also paid high similarly to stars as we need them and even without them we cannot service in our society.
Description: The word service is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to service

t if entertainer get paid high
t if entertainers get paid high

The last paragraph is extra.