Some people feel that entertainers e g film starts pop musicians and sports starts are paid too much money Do you agree or disagree Which other type of jobs should be highly paid

Some people feel that entertainers (e.g. film starts, pop musicians and sports starts) are paid too much money.
Do you agree or disagree?
Which other type of jobs should be highly paid?

An individual chooses to follow a certain profession based on two basic criteria i.e. his or her filed of interest and secondly the remuneration associated with the profession. Money plays a vital role in deciding which field to make a career in.

I agree to a certain extent with the statement that entertainers related to films and certain sports are highly overpaid. If we talk about India, we will find that the highest paid professionals are either belonging to the from industry or are cricketers. Films are a very popular form of entertainment for the masses in my country. They are high I ...

Sentence: If we talk about India, we will find that the highest paid professionals are either belonging to the from industry or are cricketers.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to the and from

You need to argue why they don't deserve the payment.