Some people find history a fascinating subject other say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion give reason for you answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge or experience.

History cannot be very absorbing to some ethnic groups, and occasionally sorely dull. It dues to the fact that the old artifact subject is not brief a tendency which is related to what its involvement in this contemporary era and only reveals a monotonous view and stuff. However, it is generally forced that people and ministry in countries have been exerted and exploited the historical subject to create the progress.

In the level of historical utility, same states have been brought inheritance history to make the policy or only for knowledge and interesting sense to several people, such as, ancient thoughts, relic, architect stuff, museum, and the officialdom of old upbringing. For example, according to Adam Smith though, a pioneer of political economy in the past, “a key of developed countries was dividend rate”. Developed countries like United State, has used interest system from Century BC. This authority has been created this country become super power country.

Other uniqueness of the history is museum, which brings an interesting sense to several ethnic groups. The relic stuff of the museum was redeemed many stories and knowledge from the past. For instance, Sewer museum Paris, underground sewerage was established since the 13th. But now, it has been transformed into a unique museum of the venue concept. A lot of people are interested in technical fields, public works and unusual sights in this museum. Interest rate and museum are some examples of fascinating history.

On the other hand, not few of people felt dull and nasty to the chronicle in traditional system and museum. Part of the reason was past term of record. It occasionally was not relevant to use it in this recent generation, because this era has been developed. If dividend rate has been success adopted by America, it has been failed in Indonesia. Currency Indonesia devaluation is induced by interest rate. It means that there is an issue of the traditional system which Indonesia adopted. Furthermore, there are also some people who show their disaffection to visit the museum this day. It dues to the fact the museum not always facilitate any fascinating sight and occasion. Museums popularity increasingly dims as the proliferation of entertainment venues in the cities today.

In addition, it was very normal why several ethnic groups have felt hatred to history, because past track theme and record have not been carried out by most nationality. Only particularly human like parliament and scientist who has been utilized it to generate the effective policy and to investigate. As a consequence, we cannot ensure that chronicle has not imparted the virtue in entire globe.

In a nutshell, phenomenon is periodically distinctive in decade of generation. We should distinguish among the weapons to identify the solution of modern life. It all depends on the event that occurred in the state. Moreover, we also cannot leave the history, because in fact it teaches us a lot in the direction of knowledge and experience of past ethnic group.

Sentence: It dues to the fact that the old artifact subject is not brief a tendency which is related to what its involvement in this contemporary era and only reveals a monotonous view and stuff.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to brief and a