Some people find history a fascinating subject other say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion give reason for you answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge or experience.

Some people find history a fascinating subject other say it is dull and has no place in modern life.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion give reason for you answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge or experience.

In modern life, person faces with modern technology where it needs skill to operate it. On the contrary, the education system background of most sorts in prior period in the world was more focus on education system where they studied such history and cultural. It is disagree by a large number of people that it is folly and has no place in modern life especially on vocations requirement and ability to improve economy of the country.

I believe that previous subject has profits. First, studying history helps citizens train their mind and teaches them how to process information sensibly, and also helping children to develop their skills in the modern world to look beyond the headlines, to ask questions properly, and to have the confidence to express their own opinion. Likewise, learning culture has gains that it helps children develop their own personality and broaden their perspective on the world. However, the history subject is not enough to cover the high talent demand in advanced life.

A modern education system emphasizes free thought, creativity, the freedom to choose what to study based on a person’s talent and ability. It also involves the use of Information Technology and the skill to look at situations with an open mind and come up with creative solutions to solve problems. Using modern education theory and modern information technology in design, development, utilization on evaluation and management of the teaching process and then teaching resources will help to achieve the efficient development of continuing education. The weak of the modern education is that the modern education system has been churning out self-centered individuals who have no time for the well-being of the society they live in. Individual aspirations take precedence over the social well being.

The above points make clear that individuals need education revolution. To overcome the effect of modern life may the parents, teachers and governments together to solve the problems by giving non formal education about history and culture toward students.

Sentence: It is disagree by a large number of people that it is folly and has no place in modern life especially on vocations requirement and ability to improve economy of the country.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and disagree

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.