Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (REWRITE)

History subject is general lesson which explains objects of historical, culture and artistic. People have different perception about history subject which is still exists in the school. However, I argue that history subject could be both wondered and useless subject for students.

History is knowledgeable subject and some people admit it. There are many reasons which give acknowledge that history is interested lesson. Firstly, Ancient Greek, ancient language by code and symbol, learn the first language of Greek. From history subject, people study how ancestors made the first language in the early century. Second, architecture of an unusual building influences people to learn what happened in the past. Phyramid was established more than 50 centuries ago and it has been wonderful building with unique architecture. Many scientists study what was material used to build this building and how many slaves were needed to make it, and history lesson provides the story this invention. As a result, history gives a desire for people more curiously to study about significant invention in the past.

Nevertheless, one should also consider the points against that some students reject about the past and prefer to learn about future. For example, many people learn English Language, they learn how to write without grammatical error, how to speak fluently, but they do not pay attention about history of English language. Actually, some English’s words which are adopted from many languages such as French and Spanish. It is an evident that people reject about history and they prefer to obtain the most important subject for facing in the future. Moreover, they argue that history cannot give knowledge to compete in the next condition. For example, few students choose history as their specific subject in the university, but most of students prefer to take the faculty of science. In my opinion, history is difficult subject obtained for students recently.

Personally, history only explains about a story in the past and it has opposite situation with nowadays in which people follow modernism and it will be dumb lesson for people. However, a fact that some architects who adopt a method of core ancient building to implement in the modern building, learn from history.

You need to talk it generally for 'Some people' not for 'students'.