Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’swork. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night.Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s
work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night.
Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

In this earth, several people liked to wake up early than wake up at noon. Waking up early has many useful to us like starting the day with our job. Besides this, we become diligent people if we always get up near the beginning. I prefer to wake up early. I will give you some reasons and examples to bolster my opinion about it.

First of all, waking up early gives us benefit such as starting our jobs. When we are doing our jobs in the morning, it can make us more concentration because we still have refreshing our mind. In the same way, we can do all of our work faster because we do not disturb with the other people. Besides this, there are numerous societies doing their jobs after they finished it, and they can do the other work.

Secondly, there are numerous communities choosing get up early because they can become diligent people. As usual, all of persons who are waking up early having properties diligent. Unfortunately, this nature does not all of people having because it comes from by yourself. Besides that, people never thinking that property diligent is very important on our life.

Thirdly, in our work, we need to wake up early and diligent because it can help us doing something easier. For instance, person who is hard-working and get up near the beginning easier. As a result, he can be finished his job/work faster. Therefore, we have to grow it up although we have different way. Thus, that is very important for us to help our job.

Clearly, in my opinion working only look for person who is like get up early. Besides that, it need someone who is diligent.

Waking up early has many useful to us
Waking up early has many useful benefits to us

he can be finished his job/work faster.
he can finish his job/work faster.