Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same thing and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both view and give your opinion.

There was a popular belief that avoiding change is the best way to live and minimize difficult situations. However, some people are of the view that, change is an indispensable part of our journey towards success. Personally, I also believe that change is invariably beneficial if people can cope up with them in the correct manner.

On the one hand, change is a kind of challenge that compels people to find new ways to survive or continue to exist. It invariably requires unswerving determination and courage to overcome changing situations in life. Therefore, changes in life are considered by many people as adversities. Moreover, according to this view, consequences of changes are invariably dangerous and create precarious environment which leads to life long difficulties. Thus, these people constantly make a grate deal of effort to avoid changing situations.

Contrary to the above view, some people believe changes are always pave the way for open-ended development and they take changing situations as challenges and opportunities to improve themselves. Obviously, people should expose to change since it enables them to enhance their self esteem and confidence in problem solving. Modern people would never gain such advancement in terms of technology and economy if their ancestors avoided changes.

Personally, I strongly believe that there is always positive side in every negative. People should be optimistic and prudent to identify this positive aspect of the situation and that would enable them to cope up with changing situations successfully. Despite the fact that change creates uncertain situations it provides new opportunities to be innovative, to enhance and develop new techniques. Furthermore, change is inevitable and it is a major part of our lives virtually from birth to death.

In conclusion, change plays a decisive role in our lives. Thus, instead of avoiding them people should be strong to take them as opportunities to achieve staggering success.