some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoid change. others think that change is always a good thing. Discuss?

The world is changing rapidly, so is the everyday life. Some people are afraid of changing and choose to live a life of stability, while others argue that we should accept changing as the integral part of our lives. I prefer to accept the opinion that changing is an inevitable trend and we should take this as challenge to change our lives.

People who are not willing to step outside of their comfort zone, believe that changing is accosicate with negative outcomes. They are lack of confidence to face new challenges,what means that they feel stability with their traditional life style. However, they have higher chances to lose some opportunities to be a winner of their lives. For instance, a person who dare not invest on a business will lose the opportunity to be rich.

People who prefer to change, may seek every opportunity to take adventure and view change as a good thing.They dislike the monotony of routine and believe that everyone need to follow the fast pace of life. Only when a person is adapatable to the changable world, can they be prepared and win the competition in their life. For instance, those like swift their job to another company, try to improve their professional skills and positions.

In brief, both sides seems to have their merits. However, I personally stand on the side of changing. This is because I believe people should try to find the possible and alternatives to prepare for their future.

Sentence: People who prefer to change, may seek every opportunity to take adventure and view change as a good thing.They dislike the monotony of routine and believe that everyone need to follow the fast pace of life.
Description: The fragment everyone need to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: People who are not willing to step outside of their comfort zone, believe that changing is accosicate with negative outcomes.
Error: accosicate Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Only when a person is adapatable to the changable world, can they be prepared and win the competition in their life.
Error: changable Suggestion: changeable
Error: adapatable Suggestion: adaptable

Minimum 250 words wanted.

More content, higher marks.