Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others,however,think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Several people are more suitable for doing same activities from day by day in their lives than thinking out of the box to change their live that become full of colors. Others, however, doing something different from mainstream is a good thing.

A group of people who same opinion in which prefer to spend their lives with different way that is too risky to change their common activities with different one. Besides, for doing something that could focus on it that is better than always try to new activity. it would be less comfortable with their families if the new life is not as well as that they wish. For example, athletes have to focus in their carrier to be professional athletes that always do an exercise to make their skill improving day by day.

On the other hand, there are people who live with different opinion, which change their life with doing something that is different with common people. They always try to find new activities for improve their life. For instance, entrepreneurs as know as people who prefer to do activities that always try to get some money than must work to become employees. They try to make a company from little company to become a big company.

In conclusion, It is believed that people must courage to change their activities that become succesful person with the ways that they want to take. However, that ways are is not same activities that people usually do. so, people are free to choose the ways between same activities and different activities.

Several people are more suitable for doing same activities from day by day in their lives than thinking out of the box to change their live that become full of colors.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: On the other hand, there are people who live with different opinion, which change their life with doing something that is different with common people.
Description: The fragment which change their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace change with verb, past tense

Sentence: They always try to find new activities for improve their life.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and improve

Sentence: However, that ways are is not same activities that people usually do. so, people are free to choose the ways between same activities and different activities.
Suggestion: Refer to ways and are is

Sentence: In conclusion, It is believed that people must courage to change their activities that become succesful person with the ways that they want to take.
Error: succesful Suggestion: successful